Video Card

Swimmer

Ok i am looking to update my system a little bit here. I am currently running a shuttle ak32a mobo, 2000+ xp, 327mb ram, cd-rw, and cd-rom. I think my biggest bottleneck in my system is my video card, ATI Radeon 32mb sdram PCI. I have a 2x/4x AGP on my current mobo and would like to use it. I am currently looking at either an ATI 9600 Pro or a Nvidia 5700 Ultra graphics card. I have around 150 to spend and both fall into that price range.

I have a Radeon 9800 pro and LOOOOOOOVE it... but with the price range you posted i would persoanlly go with nvidia on this one (although I love ATI... for that price range nvidia is better) ~~~ you should really think about saving up a bit more and getting a 9800 pro (do NOT buy off of ebay, people are running scams on there... selling NON-PRO Radeon 9800 as 9800 Pro's ~~ they update the bios to make it appear to be a 9800 PRO ~~ I got jipped once, had a huge argument with the guy, loong story) but anyway you will be AMAZED at the difference another 100-200 bucks will make :):twisted::twisted: