$119 bundle !!!

disturbed

think why it is so cheap.. motherboard + cpu + 256mb or ram for 119$.. hmm.. maybe faulty parts.. i may be wrong and it could be a normal sale, but i won't buy it.. anyone buy it and try it yet? :D

not faulty parts. for the cheapo bundles they take the stuff that the mfgr has a mail in rebate on for the time it's available. check the price at checkout, it might be considerably higher, like 250 or 300 even and then you have to complete half a dozen mail in rebate forms to get the quoted price. and it's a good deal for the manufacturer since not everyone reddems the rebates, so they end up selling at an average price that's higher than the advertised one. it's sneaky, but not faulty.

this is a good deal, but why bother building a pc when nowadays you can get a complete rig with a monitor and printer for $299-$399 anyway?

not faulty parts. for the cheapo bundles they take the stuff that the mfgr has a mail in rebate on for the time it's available. check the price at checkout, it might be considerably higher, like 250 or 300 even and then you have to complete half a dozen mail in rebate forms to get the quoted price. and it's a good deal for the manufacturer since not everyone reddems the rebates, so they end up selling at an average price that's higher than the advertised one. it's sneaky, but not faulty.

I have only heard good reviews about that store too (no complaints about part quality or anything), but the normal price is 70$ more (189.99), so the parts are not that expensive in the first place :D