LAN help

DJVageli

with no other info given i guess you have the two linked over a hub or switch and have folders shared you're using to send stuff back and forth? maybe a loose plug, cable that got run over by an office chair, chewed on or something? do they both have internet access, is that slow off one comp too? (would confirm cable/plug theory) if not check settings for cards, i.e. the speed duplex settings...  :shrug:

with no other info given i guess you have the two linked over a hub or switch and have folders shared you're using to send stuff back and forth? maybe a loose plug, cable that got run over by an office chair, chewed on or something? do they both have internet access, is that slow off one comp too? (would confirm cable/plug theory) if not check settings for cards, i.e. the speed duplex settings...

if it's been working before i would suspect something happened, so more a hardware than a settings problem. you got any pets that might have gotten into the cable? did you reboot everything?

Yea somehow my hardware settings changed or reverted back to Auto mode :haha:

I put it back to 100 Full and it works again...thanks :D

If it wasnt for you..I wouldnt have thought of checking that again ;)

Edit: it happened again :( Going slow for some reason

• 4 weeks later...