What can make www.vyrax.com better and get more users?

Blunted 2

What can help my friend get his site more people and make it better?  any info is helpful and he will add alot of thing to come he just needs some info on what people think so far and what could be added to make it more helpful to others.  he builds almost everything on there himself and if he had some ideas he could make some sick stuff and help alot of people out.

:D thanks

www.vyrax.com

thanks guys keep the idea's comin and as soon as my friend comes on i'll tell him to look here and put some links in there.  i really want to help him get his site going cause he has some really cool idea's and i know he can help alot of people with his knowledge and make some of the sickest things around with some help.

thanks everyone :D

he wants to focus on wireless connections and stuff like that mostly and making his own antenna's and modifying wireless devices to  get more range out of it and to experiment with other people who like this too.  i'm sure he will welcome alot of other projects but i dont want to say too much and make him say something different so in a little while when i talk to him i'll tell him to explain what he wants to do. 

i'm sure he will benifit from all the connection junkies here :haha: and help alot too so we'll see in a few.  he also doesnt want to get too crazy and out of order just like here they dont want to put too much forums about games and other stuff cause this is about your internet connections and making them a bit more tweaked out and faster.  it has to stay somewhat on topic just like here :D