Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kajuze69

Can internet be faster ?

7 posts in this topic

I couldn't tell which test server you were using. I only saw one test data point of 1.2 Mbps down.

What's your plan speeds up and down?

where are you?

On 2/8/2017 at 4:45 AM, Kajuze69 said:

Hello. My internet download speed is max 50kbs/s. Can he be faster? Me really need help :)

Help me someone :/

I'm in Pasig and I understand exactly what you feel Kajuze69. My first test here came out with 615kbps. This is not right nor does it make me feel good.

4 hours ago, rod46514 said:

I'm in Pasig and I understand exactly what you feel Kajuze69. My first test here came out with 615kbps. This is not right nor does it make me feel good.

Im not sure why you feel that it's not right. It is telling you what's really going on. I understand the not making you feel good part though. 

Manoj Manilal likes this

Pgoodwin1, my saying it is not right is not the same as saying it is not correct. I'm sure TMN is giving a correct interpretation of my speed. What I meant is that it is not right because I want a better reading and it's not right that I have a speed so slow.

Pgoodwin1 likes this

12 hours ago, rod46514 said:

Pgoodwin1, my saying it is not right is not the same as saying it is not correct. I'm sure TMN is giving a correct interpretation of my speed. What I meant is that it is not right because I want a better reading and it's not right that I have a speed so slow.

OK. I understand now. It's certainly not right if your ISP's performance is so far below their advertised speed.