Another Firefox question

Guest philp

Guest philp

Same URL using IE6:

http://www.motorcarsltd.com/item.wws?sku=IN100999&mfr=BRITISH&cookieID=1QY0HXSXE1RC0F70XB&drillid=12&clientid=motorcars&clientid=motorcars

EDIT:

Apparently once you post using Firefox, each subsequent post uses the same format so I am unable to show the difference. But normally in IE, you don't have to scroll right to see the whole link.

Guest philp

you don't need to download there toolbar to use the service.

oh i get it you don't want something like this LOL

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toomanytoolbars6ye.jpg

LMAO!!!

Yeah, I use a Sony 18" flat panel because I want a large viewing area. Well, that and I got it for free. I have my address bar and standard toolbar combined into one at the top, small icons selected and my bottom toolbar auto hides.  ;)

haha nice browser...

I am not even sure why it does that instead of auto wrapping the urls..  I have a feeling it is just how firefox is..  However, this is an improvement over a little while ago where the url would leave the physical box.  Now it should stay in the box but scroll..

I believe that's simply how it's supposed to display... overflow instead of wrap.  It doesn't matter which browser you're in as long as it supports CSS.

edit: upon opening IE I noticed it does break the URL at the ? mark for some reason.

Guest philp

haha nice browser...

I am not even sure why it does that instead of auto wrapping the urls..  I have a feeling it is just how firefox is..  However, this is an improvement over a little while ago where the url would leave the physical box.  Now it should stay in the box but scroll..

It also depends on where I post. The forum where I originally posted that link uses Infopop UBB 6.5.1.1 and it causes you to have to move the entire page. Here you can scroll within the box, but there you can't. Very annoying.