Hey swimmer....I have the perfect match for that guy's net cam

Guest thecableguy

Guest thecableguy

thecableguy.. i dont know what you just said in that :lol:  my brain hurt to much to read all of that.. something about a hummer, PETA, and people dying..

back on topic.. screw that POS laser pointer..

1ABL_550x385.jpg

That is a laser for the nose of a boeing 747-400 for the US military to shoot down missles..

Ahhhh....better now...

haha that is alright.. think about mounting that on a wall.. then some burglar come in.. and that thing spots him, tracks him, and begins the warm up process..  HAHA that would be so great!  I would crap my pants just having that thing move to follow me.  I am wondering how those techs can just stand there.. UMM... that is made to shoot down MISSLES!!!  so lets go stand next to it and pose for a pic...

Guest thecableguy

haha that is alright.. think about mounting that on a wall.. then some burglar come in.. and that thing spots him, tracks him, and begins the warm up process..  HAHA that would be so great!  I would crap my pants just having that thing move to follow me.  I am wondering how those techs can just stand there.. UMM... that is made to shoot down MISSLES!!!  so lets go stand next to it and pose for a pic...

Being the evil tech that I am (not to mention practical joker from h^ll who no doubt deserves it), I would be afraid one of my fellow techs there would power that thing up while I was working on it.....so I couldn't do that guys job....I would be wayyy too paranoid of getting my just due as payback from my last practical joke.

thecableguy.. i dont know what you just said in that :lol:  my brain hurt to much to read all of that.. something about a hummer, PETA, and people dying..

back on topic.. screw that POS laser pointer..

That is a laser for the nose of a boeing 747-400 for the US military to shoot down missles..

wow!!! now that's a snake i could respect...look at the size of the eye...steeeerike one...ur out...

looks like a giant eyeball with a beautiful picture inside to mesmerize u into looking deep...do do do do do do...(oh that was the twilight zone theme song)...so how does it work???...heat sensors??...optical sensors?...