Monitor Help!!!!

gatOr

Sup everyone,      I was just playing a game a bit ago, and suddenly i noticed my monitor start to flicker in the bottom right. You know kinda like an overcast flicker , it went across bottom first and not its working its way to top all in the last 30 minutes. I really don't know much about monitors  so any help on the subject neone can provide i would appreciate.... How to fix? Or if im just SOL! Thx guys, Later

I had the same problem recently, and unfortinatly you will need to invest in a new monitor.

But you can try to shut off the monitor for 30 min to start with, but most likly it will return, and gradualy get worse untill the monitor just finaly goes out.

Man thats really to bad, this is a viewsonic graphic series and its relatively new i just can beleive it screwed up, just moved up to school maybe it got messed up on trip up, anyways ill try to shut it off for 30 and otherwise i guess ill be purchasing a new one.... Thx for your help, later

Yea man it really sucks lmao, on to my next question, anyone know a lcd monitor that is priced well and wont cost 400$ right now im using an reg monitor, any suggestions be nice, i game so ill need on whith good hz and what not at least 85 which is standard i think, aight thx