World cup??

Dark06

Guest PeePs
football is more violent than soccer you say? i beg to differ. playing football i know that the guy coming at me is going to lay a hit on me as hard as he can. so i can prepare for it. in soccer you can never be sure if he is simply going to tackle you (yes that is the term) to get the ball or if he is going to tackle you ignoring the ball and going for blood. i've had both happen. and i do prefer wearing pads to prevent the guy going for blood from getting it. (and headbutting with a helmet is more fun than risking breaking your own head)

I've never thought of it that way, but it all makes sense I guess. I've played soccer for many many years throughout high school and thats very true. You tackle them and get the ball and they get all ****** and just want to get their shot in too, without even attempting for the ball. I've never played football on an actual team, but I'm sure if I did I might think football is the more violent sport  :-P . I played a pick-up basketball game with a few of the guys from the Nebraska Cornhuskers football team and let me tell ya they scare the **** outa me just cause they are so big lol.