upload test showing errors !?

disturbed

When I try and do the upload test on any mirror, I get an error saying some page fw.php does not exist

I have, tested on different websites, and strangely they all state the current upload speed is 10MB+....

Well...its possible, I would just like to find out how fast upload actually is....

When I try and do the upload test on any mirror, I get an error saying some page fw.php does not exist

I have, tested on different websites, and strangely they all state the current upload speed is 10MB+....

Well...its possible, I would just like to find out how fast upload actually is....

Saying your upload is 10 +?

what browser did you try it in?

:shocked::shock: I'm listening.

yeah.......that was at university of south florida - ive tested at 5-6 different sites, and they all show upload to be 10+, but none of them showed it accurately.......I wanted to test it here on tmn because I knew it gives me the best result regardless of the fact that im currently on the east coast...

download topped out at 15mb, but as I said...i was unsuccessful to get even one upload test done.....it tests through all the files, goes through the 12mb file and just shows as fw.php not found when done testing.....

ive tested it through internet explorer 6.0