Hughes net DW 4000 record

albagen

If you have to clean 3 or 4 times a day, no matter what system you are on, then you have other issues my friend.

OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,OCD,...........................................

I saw the quiz but didn't do it, cos for general information I'm not a computer maniac but a guy who shared his experience with others. I guess you imagine me looking terrified to the Bitmeter if it falls down so that I start tweaking the system....... heheheh, not my case pal.

The problem IS that simple people who deal with internet and computers must know how internet and computers work and how things can be solved. This was my case before I joined this forum: I didn't know much about tweaks and so on, and now I'm better informed on this stuff. You should also bear in mind that I run a WISP, so I have to care for customers, not only for myself, so even if I become a computer maniac (:P) this is a professional illness :) not a mental one :):):)

My only intent for the posting that started this discussion was to help other people who have bad experiences with the signal. The point was this: you should first be sure to get your system OK, and then lokalize the REAL problem.

Anyway, peace to all...