Best Ringtone Creator Software?!?

wyantm06

Hey, all! I been looking for a good Ringtone creator software. I need one where you can edit the song in as much detail as possible. Price don't matter! Just please link me, if you use one that you enjoy and recommend. I have used MP3 to Rongtone Gold, but personally don't like it to much. Just looking for a new one. Again, thanks!

Well I just read that you have to use data to send the ringtone to your phone. I need one where I can save the file and just put it on my memory card like I do now. But the software I got now sucks!

What phone do you have?..and do you use the software that comes with your phone?

I usually just use any audio editing program to create the ringtone and then either transfer it directly through the phones external memory or through usb cable...so basically I bypass any software

Guest kamil234

for what phone..?

edit : oh, the sony.

does it play .mp4 files? if so you can get iphoneringtonemaker, its really easy to use, just select a song, select the part u want and it does everything else for you.

but it saves .mp4 files, not mp3

if not, a regular mp3 splitter works fine.