my score

BULLDOG_3

Your connection is:  2897  Kbps      (about 2.9 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 354 KB/s

Your TRuSPEED: ^info^ 3100 Kbps :: 379 KB/s (7% overhead factored)

Bottom Line: You are running: 52 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 2.89 second(s)

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : You are 31.86 % faster than the average for your host (mchsi.com) :haha:

Your connection rating is:   

[Test Home | Re-Test]

See our forum for speed tips

Your connection is: 3824 Kbps      (about 3.8 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 467 KB/s

Your TRuSPEED: ^info^ 4092 Kbps :: 500 KB/s (7% overhead factored)

Bottom Line: You are running: 68 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 2.19 second(s)

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : You are 24.12 % faster than the average for your host (insightbb.com)

Results Comparison

::You::

insightbb.com (3081 Kbps)

Typical Cable (1500 - 3000)

Typical DSL (256 - 1500)

Satellite (700)

ISDN (64 - 128)

Dial Up (28.8 - 56)

Note:Your speed should be within the blue for your connection type. If you score higher... SMILE!

This was tested from a 12160 KB file and was downloaded in 26.047 seconds

Test ID: C1Y952RI7 (if this is a screenshot go to www.testmy.net to see if this is fake)

not too bad for 34.99 a month

Nice scores, both of you. And socom, i agree. Very nice for 35 bucks.  I pay about 50 :s 

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 5552 Kbps about 5.6 Mbps (tested with 5983 KB)

Download Speed is:: 678 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Test Time:: Fri Feb 11 2005 07:46:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Bottom Line:: 99X faster than 56K 1MB download in 1.51 sec

Bottom Line:  You are running: 99 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 1.51 second(s)

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : You are 50.36 % faster than the average for your host (mindspring.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/id-398VZTLNG

hey s1 are you on a regular broadband plan or is it like thier upgraded version, i can get that her for like 70 dollars but i was wondering if it was actually worth the extra money, right now i play ps2 online games all the time and i was thinkin that the advanced which is  like 6mb down and like 512 up or something would help if i hosted games but i dont think it would make a great deal of difference.

Mines basic . Earthlink cable. Our "upgraded " is 8000 / 768 .  As for gaming the 512 would be a help since your ping time (latency) would be better, but for 70 bucks a month, id say no. Stick with what you have. difference between 386 up and 512 up is only about 19 kbs. So double your monthly bill for 19 kbs isnt worth it at all :lol:

btw what is your current upload ?