Roadrunner too slowr

Guest M*

I'm so frustrated with my ISP that I have considered cancelingl my account.

I pay $54.99 for RR Turbo 10/1 and I'm not getting close to what I'm supposed to be getting.

most of the time I get 2.5Mb to 4.5Mb. Does anyone else have any problems as I do?

share2-RASCQ0EYG

Off and on, It seems that there connection depends on the IP that you get leased, sometimes I get a great connection, and others, it stinks on ice .

When my ISP was Adelphia my speeds where consistent, It would drop 1 or 2mb's at a time due to traffic at any given time of the day, thats including my firewall and anti virus running which tend to slow down the speed to a certain degree, but dropping to less than 50% advertised speed is just a tad disappointing with RR taking over..

Too bad we will never get FIOS since my area doesn't have underground wiring as FIOS requires it.. I'm stuck with RR... =[