This fast?

mustang372003

I have no idea what bandwidth package I have because my dad is the one that bought the internet package. He's cheap so I'm guessing he just bought a standard package.  I tested his computer last night because it the computer with everything hooked up to it and his download speed is a little over 19,000Kbps.

Well I guess I returned the favor before I knew that the speed was that fast.  His computer was extremely slow and I made him download AVG and advanced systemcare.  Once he did that his speed increased to the speed it should have been at all along.  Unfornately I didn't find out he was having problems until he asked me to help him one day.  Come to find out he had already spent like $50 on some registry fix thing which had done nothing but make his computer worse.  I guess were even now  :grin2: