weird reading on my NET

padlock

I can't post pics here so I'll just explain

I used speedtest[DOT]net to check my connection speed however, Makati Server is pointed out to be my Recommended Server at a speed of 100 -200Kbps (during morning till night I get 50-70Kbps)  :sad:

While testing on different server like QC Server I'm getting a reading speed of 1054Kbps so thats 1MB... thats suprisingly fast than the recommended server...

How on earth did that happen... Is there a way that I can change the recommended server (makati server) into QC? what tweak should I do? thank you...

btw: Globe Broadband subscriber

I used speedtest[DOT]net to check my connection speed however....

I've tested a few of those sites and some of them should 'Not' be offering speed tests. Some are 2Mbps too slow(tested on a 5.2Mbps DSL connection).  Even using the recommended speed test can give a false number if it is on your ISP's server(not an Internet based test).

The test on this site I find to be consistently accurate..

http://www.testmy.net/speedtest/download_speedtest.php