14kb download speed 18kb upload..pls help!!!

marcfuna

ok cool, so what do you think you should be getting ?   Have you tried to do any registry adjustment along the line of TCP/RWIN ect ?

i dont know wats a tcp/RWiN etc..i just downloaded programs..but i have no virus!to slow down my speed.its always like this and i dont know wat to do..

ok cool, so what do you think you should be getting ?   Have you tried to do any registry adjustment along the line of TCP/RWIN ect ?

any ideas on what program i shud download?that automatically fixes my internet connection.i usually have a fast internet.after 2 weeks it became like ds..

This topic should be a good place to start,  locate the cablenut download, and the proper ccs file, ( no need to know exactly what it does other than it's safe, it works, and it's fun ) look through vans files for the file that suits your connection, and there you go, for starters.

link to cablenut and files

ok thank you. i will let you know if it works!

ok thank you. i will let you know if it works!

Once you get cablenut installed, you may have to try several different ccs file to get the best configuration. Make sure to reboot each time you change these files in order for them to work.. ...happy tweaking

Once you get cablenut installed, you may have to try several different ccs file to get the best configuration. Make sure to reboot each time you change these files in order for them to work.. ...happy tweaking

i installed cable nut but..it doesnt support vista?