London GB missing from list of Speed Test Servers

Drip LeBuk

I just spotted my Auto speed test that was well underway suddenly switched itself from London GB to Dallas Tx, so I stopped the test sequence and pressed the Test Servers link, but London GB was missing from the list of available Speed Test Servers.  While preparing to post this new topic I saw London GB return to the list, which I could select it as my new Default, and I have now restarted my Auto test sequence.  But why did it disappear and why did my default get changed?  I‘ve seen my default switch before, happened a few days back.  If the server went down momentarily then why not either fail the test and try again later, or temporarily switch the ‘Test server of choice’ to an alternative server but then switch back when the default is available again?  Allow us to select the alternate or pre-define it, whatever.

• 4 weeks later...