Im lost here with new test and results

spudler_t

I do not know if I am getting Old is what is causing me to be so lost here (I know last 2 years I get frustrated easier and have a harder time learning new tech) but I have no idea if my results are in line with what I normally have been getting or if it has slowed down ( I think my download has again dropped down to about 1/2 the speed it was but ??) Hopefully as I use this ill start to figure it out 

>>A great example of my acquired learning disability , my neighbors had a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G was told it had a bad screen and was $400 to fix. They gave it to me and said if I can fix it I can keep it (as they make I Fix It kits) I fixed it though the screen was perfect it was some Software bug (So screen would not display anything) that took me 72 hours to figure out and get the screen to display then do a complete reset. It has not had an Issue since but am having a hell of a time figuring out how to operate the dang thing, Two days to figure out how to install a app so I can listen to music without ads blocking my ability to start or stop replay LOL <<

Example shows my speed to figure out how to fix things is about 1/4 speed I used to be and due to me using up all my patience when I was younger dealing with stupid people I no longer have any left.

Edited by spudler_t
my stupidity and typing error

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.