Verizon FiOs Where do they offer it?

anox195

cable sucks for hosting games i wont ever get cable even if they offer more than fios or dsl cause it has higher pings and speed isnt garrenteed.  IMO i wish all cable would die cause

i have NEVER been upset with hosting games on cable, bc if one hosted a game on dsl you are going to pretty much 80-90% of that speed, but with cable (at night is the best) you can exceed those speeds that you get during the day and be a good host....my friend has a basic 5/256 cable connection but at night (about 4am) he gets a good 400 - 800, i HAVE NEVER seen a cable connection suck either

i play on a few crappy cable connections when they somehow get host over me in halo 2 and YES they suck most of the time but sometimes they are ok but never great even in the same state as me and your not supposed to host on most cable ISP's anyway cause its against the tos but some might allow it.

also my speeds on my dsl are the same all the time even during peak hours of the day and my pings are also the same all the time un like cable.  sorry but i just hate cable and had bad a experience with it and everytime i play on it they suck horribly so keep the flaming to a minimum  :)

i play on a few crappy cable connections when they somehow get host over me in halo 2 and YES they suck most of the time but sometimes they are ok but never great even in the same state as me and your not supposed to host on most cable ISP's anyway cause its against the tos but some might allow it.

also my speeds on my dsl are the same all the time even during peak hours of the day and my pings are also the same all the time un like cable.

really cause i have an xbox modded to load a bit faster.  i'll try it later and yes they do force host when they get it most of the time cause i see the server is very close and still getting 160 ms ping to is and half the people have red and yellow bars.  i know when they force cause i know people that do it and it takes longer to go from 3 to 4 when the game is starting. 

i doubt that caus ethe connection bars on halo are based on upload speed and i doubt you get all full bars on comcast cause i played on alot of comcast and everyone complains of lag except the ones that are cheatng.  when i host a 16 man game of halo i upload at over 170 kb a sec transfer rate which i doubt your comcast can do by far even after 2 more upgrades i still doubt you can do it.  CABLE ISNT MEANT FOR HOSTING AND SDSL IS.

send me a friend request to one of my gamertags below and i wanna see your laggy comcast. sorry man not tryng to bash but ALL cable i played on lags.  maybe cause i get host so much i'm spoiled and notice it easy but hey i see it and ping the host everytime i dont get host and every cable isp gets pings from 50 to about 200 ms and thats horrible to jump that much in 1 game and the hop count is alot more too. 

no matter what connection you have someone somewhere will lag cause thats just the way it is. :)