Motherboard problems

6arett

anythings possible.

some IDE cables don't have the guides that others have built in. That will allow you to plug them in the wrong way, check both the end that plugs into the motherboard and the end that plugs into the hard drive to see if it can be reversed. I'm thinking it's possible in your instance...

the hard drive may be the factor , you can boot without it , try doing do with it the POWER OFF while you d/c it... but, we know the ABIT booted without the HD, but with the HD connected it failed.

The PS2 ports we will do later is what I meant - no sense messing with them with these other issues right now, get cracking - i have a pillow calling my name, but I will stay up a while for you..

No big deal lol, I going to hit the sack to, I will work on it tommarow thanks for the help tonight though.