Jump to content

rovr138

Members
  • Content Count

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Speed Test

    My Results

About rovr138

  • Rank
    New Member
  • Birthday 05/24/1989

Contact Methods

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Puerto Rico
  1. 2.5 inch to 3.5 inch IDE Hard Drive Cable Adapter, 44 Pin Female to 40 Pin Male Good Luck
  2. :::.. Download Stats ..::: Connection is:: 3208 Kbps about 3.2 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB) Download Speed is:: 392 kB/s Tested From:: https://testmy.net (main) Test Time:: 2006/03/27 - 1:05am Bottom Line:: 57X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 2.61 sec Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 7.64 seconds to complete Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 61.53 % faster than the average for host (onelinkpr.net) Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-IMD1N8HzC :::.. Download Stats ..::: Connection is:: 3971 Kbps about 4 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB) Download Speed is:: 485 kB/s Tested From:: https://testmy.net (main) Test Time:: 2006/03/27 - 1:09am Bottom Line:: 71X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 2.11 sec Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 6.172 seconds to complete Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 99.95 % faster than the average for host (onelinkpr.net) Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-H3MZB2P80 :::.. Download Stats ..::: Connection is:: 3380 Kbps about 3.4 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB) Download Speed is:: 413 kB/s Tested From:: https://testmy.net (main) Test Time:: 2006/03/27 - 1:10am Bottom Line:: 60X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 2.48 sec Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 7.25 seconds to complete Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 70.19 % faster than the average for host (onelinkpr.net) Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-ZH9W7ADVU This is here in Guaynabo, altough it's 4:12 a.m. that may have something to do with it
  3. I'm gonna try this and see what happens it still appears . I did everything on the link, except the editing the registry
  4. I have a problem, every few minutes or so, this popup appears on the screen I don't know what it is, I don't know how I'm supposed to save it to another location because I don't know what's causing it. Can anyone tell me what it is, what's causing it, and/or how to repair it?
  5. this is the site I got it from http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=140707 the reply says that sometime it may not work, that u may have to do it manually, that's why I also put the other link that tells you how to do it manually it works fine on my computer
  6. to use any theme, what u have to do is patch your uxtheme.dll file so you can use any 3rd party theme on your computer this is a patch that does it automatic if u want to do it manually after doing this, you are supposed to be able to use any theme or visual style you download. The one I'm using I got it at http://www.deviantart.com/
  7. rovr138 rovr are my initials 13 the age I had when I opened my email 38 was my number in the classroom instead of writing 1338 I put 138 as to not repeat the number 3
  8. that's what we are here for, to help each other
  9. to back up your registry go to start, run, type regedit, that opens the registry editor, go to file, then click on export, select where you want to save your registry, make sure that at the bottom under "Export Range" select "All" instead of "Selected branch" click save, and that's how you make a back up of your registry Good luck, and have patience, some will come and explain your other question
  10. what i've read is that Bill Gates is gonna give away 90% of all his money to charity, he's only leaving his kids w/ 10%. Here's were I got it from <a href=http://www.askmen.com/toys/top_10/11b_top_10_list.html>this site</a>, i've also read it in other places but that's the one i could find right now
×
×
  • Create New...