The Best NoteBook

x FiReMaN x

$4,500 is to much for any computer notebook or desktop you'd have to be freaking rich or an idiot to pay that much for any computer. The most i'll pay for a computer is $1,500 tops. $4,500? Damn just to be outdated in 6 months no thanks!

I would agree.. 1,500 can buy a nice computer these days.. 4600 is just to much.. unless you are doing something that needs that type of computer.. such as video editing, photo editing, or you are a professional gamer.. otherwise 2,000 i think should be the max for a computer..

they all three do the same basic thing, a matter of fact alienware takes the sager notebooks, just puts a different shell on it, sells them way overpriced and to top it off gives worse costomer support than sager. So i would really like to kno how voodoo and Sager are bad.

my guess? "because they dont have media center" :haha:

i just got a new notebook its not the "best notebook" but it has supprised me on value. i just picked up a Toshiba Satellite M55 S139 . i got it for $800 reg $1050 with a rebate  it has a 1.6 GHz Pentuim Cel M 14"  HD screen. DVD dual layer DVD/w & CD/w. Win XP pro, a GIG of PC4200 533MHz ram ( IN ONE SLOT toshiba doesnt cheap out on parts) the mother board is Dual Channel capable with 2 DC chips installed, ATI x200m video card with up to 256 mb intergated memory ( it runs guild wars counter strike Americas army half life 2 all the highest resolution perfect if u ever wanted to game ) i thought the celeron 1.6  wouldnt be fast enough for me but it actualy surpasses my 1 year old dell 2.8 GHz 9800 the only thing is the battery life with an upgraded 8 cell battery i get about 2.5 to 3 hours  but i'm also usualy playing online games. (the higher models get better proformance) Check out Toshiba they have the number 1 Rep for notebooks great value and use high end parts i have yet to test their customer service and u can get a notebook for exactly what u need