Help to connect to school server please

pheoxs

while it may be fun (funny idea of fun you have however) messing with a schools network is not a good thing. just think of all the trouble you can get into. that is if nothing goes wrong. now think what happens if you set up that connection and someone uses that point of entry as a backdoor to break further into their network, possibly even accessing personal information. think of all the trouble you can get into /then/. it is just plain not worth it.

if you really feel like you have to hack something, set up a lan with some buddies and try to hack each others boxes. that way noone gets hurt, no damage is done and the feds won't be crawling all over your ass.

while it may be fun (funny idea of fun you have however) messing with a schools network is not a good thing. just think of all the trouble you can get into. that is if nothing goes wrong. now think what happens if you set up that connection and someone uses that point of entry as a backdoor to break further into their network, possibly even accessing personal information. think of all the trouble you can get into /then/. it is just plain not worth it.

if you really feel like you have to hack something, set up a lan with some buddies and try to hack each others boxes. that way noone gets hurt, no damage is done and the feds won't be crawling all over your ass.

Nice idea but knowing my buddies they'll leave a mark on my comp

yea, but you know what is even more illegal??

(attempting to) uncap your schools internet  :)

muahaha...we thought about it, i even attempted it, but i didn't feel like actually running into the computer tech's room and messing with the school wide dhcp settings, etc... lol

Don't try this one at home, kids! :haha: :haha:

eh...good times, good times....

muahaha...we thought about it, i even attempted it, but i didn't feel like actually running into the computer tech's room and messing with the school wide dhcp settings, etc... lol

WOW WAS THAT FUN??????

U GAVE ME THE PERFECT IDEA FOR A SENIR PRANK

:haha:  that would be awesome