Need Help with Wireless connections

Ok I tried pinging google and I got no response....

EDIT:  Okay I was juss radin the router box and the antenna box and i noticed that the antenna is B and the router is G....meh....is there a way I can change so they accept eachother?

Well I got the problem resolved.....I changed the option of Obtain IP address automatically and put the address n stuff i wanted on there n stuff and in the end it worked.....it was a simple software problem.....Lol....sorry Im a n00b...I know.....thanks everyone though for being a great help.  You can flame me as muich as you want Lol -=puts on flame suit=-.....but you wont hear the last of me...Lol...I will be on these board looking around and stuff....later everyone...now to go install 3rd PC wirelessly...Lol....laterand thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to revive an old post up but I have a new problem.....So now Im installin a new PC and that PC has Windows ME on it....the program those POS cards brought is horrible and Im not even finding the network....Any ideas? Im gonna try moving PC around the room....although this *is* the farthest room from the wireless antenna sender thingy