amc11890

WHo do you want to win finals?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. WHo do you want to win finals?

• Mavs
    • Suns
    • Heat
    • Pistons

Wat can i say.  Wat an awesome game.  D wade with 42 points.  Shaq actually made his foul shots.  WOW they really shocked me tonight.  Honestly,  i can say that i was really doubting the Heat and when they were down 12 points this game i thought they had lost it. Now that is wat i want to see.

Bring on the Mavs

BTW u guys were rite about the Heat winning in game 3 but i hope they have all the confidence and energy in Game 4

Wat can i say.  Wat an awesome game.  D wade with 42 points.  Shaq actually made his foul shots.  WOW they really shocked me tonight.  Honestly,  i can say that i was really doubting the Heat and when they were down 12 points this game i thought they had lost it. Now that is wat i want to see.

Bring on the Mavs

BTW u guys were rite about the Heat winning in game 3 but i hope they have all the confidence and energy in Game 4

i agree with you Wade really step up and carried the whole team shaq still is not up to par i think the Mavs gave up a big lead hopefully they will bounce back

[move]GO MAVS[/move]

tstillery        :evil6:

I cant belive how great the Heat played tonight.  they actually played like they wanted to win the finals.  With energy and confidence that they could win.  this is wat i want to see.  Extreme Butt Whoopin!! :evil6:

Edit:  MIA 98  DAL 74

Cant wait till sunday