speakers

Guest kamil234

That's a horrible feedback record for a powerseller and the fact that he's hiding his feedback is bad news.  Man...cut your losses and get your money back while you can.  The number of feedback means nothing when hes had that many negs and his feedback is private.

thats actually not that bad, ive seen power sellers with alot worse. most negative feed back comes from bad buyers who done know what they are doing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats actually not that bad, ive seen power sellers with alot worse. most negative feed back comes from bad buyers who done know what they are doing.

Having been a silver powerseller for years with eBay....when a powerseller hides his feedback that is very bad....disregard the 98.4.  Look at his hidden feedback and the fact that he's received 3 negs in 30 days...something is not right.  Now also look at his listings....most are way under value and none are the actual picture of the item with many duplicates for same item....all big time alarm bells. 

Having been a silver powerseller for years with eBay....when a powerseller hides his feedback that is very bad....disregard the 98.4.  Look at his hidden feedback and the fact that he's received 3 negs in 30 days...something is not right.  Now also look at his listings....most are way under value and none are the actual picture of the item with many duplicates for same item....all big time alarm bells. 

the only thing that really catches me about me (becids that everything he is selling is probally hot) is the private feedback. i dont really care that he got 4 negatives in 30 days he has a 101 positve in the last 30 days.

the only thing that really catches me about me (becids that everything he is selling is probally hot) is the private feedback. i dont really care that he got 4 negatives in 30 days he has a 101 positve in the last 30 days.

Okay....lets do this...would you buy anything from him and if you couldn't get him to respond to his emails and no tracking number, would you wait to see if you were gonna get your money back...given that he just received his 4th neg in last hr

After reading a little further I would totally have to agree with you ISP geek.  ;)

"eBay strongly encourages you to keep your member profile public. In other words, everyone should be able to view the feedback other eBay users have left about you. A private profile means that others can't view your feedback.

Your member profile is a valuable asset on eBay. Making your member profile public generates trust and increases the likelihood that other eBay members will do business with you. After all, you'd probably want to see another user's member profile before you bought from them."

http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/reputation-public-feedback.html

:evil:

Okay....lets do this...would you buy anything from him and if you couldn't get him to respond to his emails and no tracking number, would you wait to see if you were gonna get your money back...given that he just received his 4th neg in last hr

if that happend i would wait the recommened time of 4 days by ebay, then i would file the dispute and get my money back.

but sometimes people take while to ship out and respond.

After reading a little further I would totally have to agree with you ISP geek.  ;)

"eBay strongly encourages you to keep your member profile public. In other words, everyone should be able to view the feedback other eBay users have left about you. A private profile means that others can't view your feedback.

Your member profile is a valuable asset on eBay. Making your member profile public generates trust and increases the likelihood that other eBay members will do business with you. After all, you'd probably want to see another user's member profile before you bought from them."

http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/reputation-public-feedback.html

:evil:

I mean he's holding on to the powerseller by a thread.....50 neutral 39 negative with 4 in last 30 is outrageous.....someone needs to alert eBay as to what is up with him before alot of ppl get taken.  100 feedback in a month or not...since we can't see whether that is left for him in sales from him or to him that feedback may be totally bogus.  Example....his feedback may built on a bunch of token buys (less than a buck) things he's made....we can't tell one way or the other because his feedback is hidden.

It does take a while sometimes, that is true.

But again ISPgeek, that is one of the reasons I always shop close to home, and pay cash when I get there.

Security, and I never get ripped off! NO matter what.  ;)

Screw paypal and online security.

i dont worry about getting screwed on paypal because the credit card i use on paypal has paypal protection, so what ever i get screwed out of it i get back with in 15 days

I mean he's holding on to the powerseller by a thread.....50 neutral 39 negative with 4 in last 30 is outrageous.....someone needs to alert eBay as to what is up with him before alot of ppl get taken.  100 feedback in a month or not...since we can't see whether that is left for him in sales from him or to him that feedback may be totally bogus.  Example....his feedback may built on a bunch of token buys (less than a buck) things he's made....we can't tell one way or the other because his feedback is hidden.

the hidden feed back is a problem, i wont buy form somone tht has the hidden feedback unless ive bought from them before when there feedback wasent hidden

i dont worry about getting screwed on paypal because the credit card i use on paypal has paypal protection, so what ever i get screwed out of it i get back with in 15 days

Thats great for you but the original poster was asking what he should do....and given the circumstances the safe and smart thing for him to do is exactly what he did, file the paypal claim.  If the seller is reputable he will ship the goods and that will be the end of it or he will produce a valid tracking number and if not the buyer has protected himself for the most part (as much as you can expect from paypunk anyway).

Guest kamil234

this might take a while...he has until 28th to respond to my claim before it goes in my favor...

plus he said the items would get shipped out within 2 days of payment (i payed on saturday so he sound of shipped out monday or tuesday and i should of gotten the tracking number in email)

this might take a while...he has until 28th to respond to my claim before it goes in my favor...

plus he said the items would get shipped out within 2 days of payment (i payed on saturday so he sound of shipped out monday or tuesday and i should of gotten the tracking number in email)

Also be careful even if he sends you a tracking number.  He uses priority mail.  The tracking numbers they issue are NOT tracking numbers....and you cannot locate your package progress by them so don't do anything with the paypal claim until you have the goods in your hot little hands.  No matter how much he screams!!

Also be careful even if he sends you a tracking number.  He uses priority mail.  The tracking numbers they issue are NOT tracking numbers....and you cannot locate your package progress by them so don't do anything with the paypal claim until you have the goods in your hot little hands.  No matter how much he screams!!

imm you can track your packages progress when some one ships by priority mail i do it all the time.

Guest kamil234

i did give him negative feedback, finally after 2 days he sent me a message in ebay to withdraw my bad feedback to him and said that the package was sent on 10-17 and he gave me the tracking number

it said the package was scanned on <b>10-19</b> for the first time and the package was still in california. I'm not withdrawing the feedback or paypal claim until i get my item tho. So we'll see how it goes.

i did give him negative feedback, finally after 2 days he sent me a message in ebay to withdraw my bad feedback to him and said that the package was sent on 10-17 and he gave me the tracking number

it said the package was scanned on <b>10-19</b> for the first time and the package was still in california. I'm not withdrawing the feedback or paypal claim until i get my item tho. So we'll see how it goes.

Good man....you are handling the scumbag just right.....just as I suspected this guy is your typical scumbag ebay scammer....he knows every little game by the sounds of it....too bad we can't see how many negs he's had withdrawn through feedback extortion.

ya dont pull the negative feedback untill you actually have the item and it works.

Guest kamil234

the only thing is that it says in resolution center that i will have ti respond within 2 days before the claim will be further investigated...so should i just leave it the way it is, will i be able to cancel it after the 3-4 days if i receive the item?

the only thing is that it says in resolution center that i will have ti respond within 2 days before the claim will be further investigated...so should i just leave it the way it is, will i be able to cancel it after the 3-4 days if i receive the item?

I would proceed with the claim process as planned until he comes up with the goods at your door and you are happy.  At this point he has no credibility and you need to look out for you.