I want to pick up out a computer!!

aakash

if you are looking to spend 450 dollars or so you might as well go with a low end new one from dell, hp or similar. it will be pretty up to date and you will have warranty and service.

on www.dell.com for example scroll to the bottom of the homepage and select the country (india) then it will show you the offers in your local currency and give you a local toll free number to call for help with ordering.

if you don't know a lot about computers i would not recommend buying a used one since you would be dependant on others to solve any problems with it. with a new one you will get a year or so of warranty and service.

Have you tried the Komp Zone yet?

http://www.kompzone.com/

They have a "Compaq Presario SR1505IL " Not real fast, but local and you can make it faster when you get a little extra money. Mainly add RAM to it later.

Rs. 20,700.00 Including TAX

Or here where you can design what you want or can afford.

http://www.itonlinestore.com/

:grin2:

yesterday,I went in computer market (gurgaon,india) to purchasing a computer with my father.I saw a intel P2,40GB memory,256ram,mother board include,mouse ,keyboard.In secound hand.Its price is 9500/-Rs .

I know it is very cheap,but it is P2

how much money i have to pay to P4

In case you get confused, here is a converter from US money to India Rupies. So now I know what you are talking about.

http://coinmill.com/INR_USD.html

Just put in the Rupies, and it will say back in US money.  :wink2:

So that would be $214.25. Yes that is cheap. You would want to buy one with the P4 for sure.

Not really. It is always better in my mind to get what you want in the first place. That way you do not wish you had done it differently later.

It is better to save sometimes. And get what you really want.

To change anything means you throw away what you have for better. And you also have to spend time changing it out.

So I feel it is best to just get as good as you can afford first.  :smile2:

yesterday,I went in computer market (gurgaon,india) to purchasing a computer with my father.I saw a intel P2,40GB memory,256ram,mother board include,mouse ,keyboard.In secound hand.Its price is 9500/-Rs .

I know it is very cheap,but it is P2

how much money i have to pay to P4

at least double that, would probably get you a 1.5ghz p4