Recommended Backdoors?

Le_Murphant

Hello. I was wondering if you know of any backdoors (I'm not sure if its the right term) that I could install on a computer to be able to access it from another, not necessarily in a subtle manner, its ok if the other computer is asked for acceptance. I'm gonna be moving into an apartment and I don't want to have to come home every time my mom has a question about how to do something with the computer. Ive tried LogMeIn already, it was okay, but I'm wondering if you have anything else to suggest.

the most commercial one is PC Anywhere

you can the the inbuilt with windows also

the more technical ones but also easy to use are

Radmin

and

rrrrrrr so annoying when u know something but cant remember the word

there is another one really famous

anyone help me out the name

Damn....by the title....I was gonna start a list of names.....but they were people....not programs... :2funny:[nerdly]

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Shiela, amy, andrea, pam, shelly, kendra, if you need anymore help, Aggr3 , LMK,  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Le_

Can you not accomplish this w/ remote assistance, in windows?

Or , if your really good, I believe XP still ships w/ raw sockets , theres supposed to be a way to get in that way lol

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:   Shiela, amy, andrea, pam, shelly, kendra, if you need anymore help, Aggr3 , LMK,  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Actually.....mine read more like Shug, Shiela, amy, andrea, pam, shelly, kendra,..... :evil6::2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

err, PC anywhere is 200$, got anything cheaper? Radmin is already cheaper, but is there anything free out there, maybe open-source? Logmein was free...

Edit: about remote assistance, I didn't know I could use it from one user to the other, I thought only microsoft could come in. I'l do a bit of research on that, do you guys have recommended sites?

err, PC anywhere is 200$, got anything cheaper? Radmin is already cheaper, but is there anything free out there, maybe open-source? Logmein was free...

Edit: about remote assistance, I didn't know I could use it from one user to the other, I thought only microsoft could come in. I'l do a bit of research on that, do you guys have recommended sites?

Try UltraVNC. Its freeware and works great. Load UltraVNC server on the host and of course UltraVNC client on the client machine.