printer problem

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

my printer is printing every picture in pink/light purple color..its annoying and i need to fix it..anyone know how?

i allready did clean nozzles and align a couple times and that didnt help

i tried normal and best uality, didnt help either.

I have a printer that no matter what I do, it does that, prints in black great though.  I know this is a dumb question, but , are you sure that your cartridge is full?. Some of them will report that incorrectly, and don't  have ink in them,  from the factory.  Did you try another color cartridge?

Like D said lol

Guest kamil234

the black is full the color is 9/10 full

and ididnt try a different one.

when i print the nozzle clean page all the colors show up like blue black pink and red and than if i print a picture it just prints pink and white

i just checked again, theres deffinitly ink in there

lexmark x1185

tried both things.

The only other option would be try replacing the color with  a new one because sometimes just because they have ink in them then can go bad and if that doesnt work then most likely is your printer and needs to be serviced but most like printers are cheap enough now days to just buy a new one.

The only other option would be try replacing the color with  a new one because sometimes just because they have ink in them then can go bad and if that doesnt work then most likely is your printer and needs to be serviced but most like printers are cheap enough now days to just buy a new one.

if you do buy a new one like bryan suggested. i just bought an all in one printer for about 69 dollars...and ink is only like 20 dollars and it takes one cartridge instead of two..and suprisingly it lasts for a long time for normal to a little extended use.

Guest kamil234

i tried the thing on the website and all the ink comes out like its supposed to on the paper towel but when i try to print it bearly comes out at all.