How can I Access my canopy?

esengwafu

i cant access my canopy, ive read the 169.254.3.3 then 169.254.1.1 also ive tried the 10.20.30.40 thing still no luck

even i tried arp -a but still i cant access my canopy  i hope you guys can help me  :angel:

Try reading this thread , read through the replies to this post , see if it might work for oyu.

But from what I understand your going to have to ontact your ISP. It's usually accessed through a browser using an IP, and logging in through a popup. The specific address and login will have been setup by the ISP that provided the hardware. That goes with that specific hardware.

My Canopy is in DHCP mode any method to disable it? i can't do the override plug coz my antena is way to up high

and btw the technicians that came to my aprtment set my lan speed to 100mbps instead of 10mbps which i paid them P500

terrific isnt it? :police:

How much would it be for less bandwidth ?

I'm thinking you might need to make a dreaded call to smartbro.