Standby

Nomarac

Does anyone know of a program or meathod to standby your network's internet connection? I play Xbox Live and I want to use standby for (not a cheater) . Problem is my modem is in my basement and so is my router so I cant press standby. Does anyone know of a program that will do it or a way without going to the modem?

umm i think i understand the question..  You connect your xbox to your pc to share the internet with your xbox... 

This is what I got from your discription(first Picture)

If that is the setup that you have, assuming that you are not wireless, then you could install a switch(see second picture)  As far as standby go it shuts the CPU and hard disks off.. all you are really doing is saving power.. ram is still alive but everything else is stopped.. 

Hoped that helped somewhat..

No, hes askijng how to put the "modem" on standby. When your playing online on xbox live, you put the modem on standby, lagging the entire room, giving you the upper hand. According to DJ, since hes seen it.

okay. I figured it out by myself. By the way. I wanted to know how to do it to see if this on the roof thing in an online game is true. I found out it was (in a empty server) and now I don't care. Standby for cheating reasons is just stupid and only crappy players need to use it. Im sorry if you think Im a cheater but Im very much opposed to it.