Linear Upload setting missing

Sean

I just noticed in the beta mode that there is no setting to toggle Linear Upload, which I think was there up until recently, i.e. the Customise Settings page currently just has a Linear Download toggle:

TestMy Customise Settings.png

Could you add a Linear Upload toggle?  I can still run the linear upload by temporarily toggling off the Beta, but would rather not lose the linear upload capability once the beta becomes final.  I mainly use linear testing on slower connections such as rural DSL and cellular connections.

• Sean changed the title to Linear Upload setting missing

Hi Sean,

I made some adjustments, when you enable "Linear Load" it will modify the Upload page to direct you to the legacy upload test.

This doesn't work with combined test, using combined test with linear load under the beta will still load the new version.

I hope to develop the linear upload test to work with the new graphs but I'm not sure if it's possible yet.  It's pretty tricky.  Porting the download test over was simple.  The problem has to do with a limitation of a certain browser API.  

The current version will remain available, I have no plans to get rid of that.  If I can't get it to work exactly the way I want... then I'll just integrate the old version, minus the extra graphing on the upload.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.