can i make it faster

ebucemag

i have just downloaded tcp optimizer. what should i do with the settings to increase my speed.

Click DSL then check optimal settings.... then click either okay or apply ... then reboot.

Retest and let me know

the speed i got was a little slower than normal i get 1285.(i mostly score about 1325) so what should i do.

This is my first time tweaking

try with the other settings they have ;-) ~~ post back when done. You might be at the max your going to get though

• 2 weeks later...
i have an adsl settind never tweak want should i chose the custum or leave it alone i tried optimal and i had no change. i have sbc yahoo dsl. SOOOOOOOOO

This is why i made a tweak guide to calculate the RWIN.

Your speed slowed down by using TCP optimizer.

like i said before, too big RWIN on low bandwith connection will only result in bigger packetloss.

TCP optimizer is good and help alot of ppl, but i suggest you try my tweakguide here.

When you tweaked with TCP optimizer, did you first backup your registry with defult settings?

If so, restore it.

If not, first install cablenut program (link is on my tweakguide in link below) and open adjuster.

In adjuster click delete cablenut tweaks, click save to registry and reboot.

Now your ready to use my tweak guide.

http://www.testmy.net/forumz/viewtopic.php?t=99

Good luck !!!

VanBuren :)