What is broadband?

GKuljian

............ I bow out and he still has something smart to say.....

whatever man.

smart? just a fact......

And dial up is not an option either...... most of us have the dish for the same reason, unlike most of the US some of us live in the boonies and have no option, when I moved to where I live I did not have TV for 1 year until I got a Dish, my phone line runs some 5 miles to our so called local exchange and I used to get a whooping 19,000k connection and had that for 5 years, the way the internet is going these days it used to take forever just to open a webpage up.

So at this present time, Direcway is certainly the only way I can go until my local cable company or phone company gets their heads out of their butts!

And I am sure most other Direcway users feel the same way

I am sorry if I sounded harsh, but look at it from my point of view, I pay a lot of hard earned cash to use this junk and I dont need someone that has cable telling me I should get rid of Direcway if I had any other choice, I DONT!!!!! and I took offence to that.