Ineternet optimizer

billybob12345

when ever i start up my pc it says internet optimizer is a virus......i didn't even install an internet optimizer except for cable nut and this "optimizer"thing is in my add/remove programs list...it said created june 8  and i never installed it....does anyone else have this because i already tryed to uninstall it but it wouldn't uninstall it would say it did but would still be thre and its' folders whould still be there too.  uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh  HELP :?::?: :?::?: :!: :!: :!:

i tried removing it from add remove programs list and it said are you sure you want to remove this ...like most programs do and then i clicked yes and the box just dissapeared and my harddrive light just shut off like it didn't do anything and then i checked my folders and it was still there with all the folders and junk...so i went back to add remove programs and it was still there...did it like 3 times and it's still there how do i get rid of it now????? any ideas for me plz

Its most likely spyware. Just like thoes stupid tool bars that just get downloaded and installed on your system. Just remove it. And whatch what sites you go to, try and find out whare it comes from, so that you don't get it again.

Yup, usually spyware.