So how is this for upload.

Shug7272

Seriously, I dont know much about this so is this decent for Cox, or is there something I can do to speed it up? I sure hope that troll guy doesnt come here and get pissed at me for posting. lol

.. Upload Stats ..

Connection is 476 Kbps about 0.5 Mbps (tested with 579 KB)

Upload Speed is 58 KB/s

Tested From http//www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line 9 times faster than 56K you can upload 1MB in 17.66 second(s)

Validation Link http//testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=4FK03FGEK

I sure hope that troll guy doesnt come here and get pissed at me for posting. :lol:

Busted!

That's below average upload for Cox really, at least the scores I saw on this board.

You can tweak your upload. IIRC a few tidbits can be found here.

I'm just trying to create some fun on this forum, and if that includes getting 'pissed' at a newcomer, well... you just have to endure it :lol:

My avatar is a goblin btw, and I hope that wasn't a reference to trolling on a forum :)

I can't wait for a custom title: The Troll Guy. :lol:

Busted!

That's below average upload for Cox really, at least the scores I saw on this board.

You can tweak your upload. IIRC a few tidbits can be found here.

I'm just trying to create some fun on this forum, and if that includes getting 'pissed' at a newcomer, well... you just have to endure it :lol:

My avatar is a goblin btw, and I hope that wasn't a reference to trolling on a forum :)

I can't wait for a custom title: The Troll Guy. :lol:

I figured that troll comment would get you going, although I didnt know it was a goblin persay, arent they cousins or something? Anywho, thanks for the tips im gonna look into it. And just so you know I never take ANYTHING said on the internet seriously so you can raz me all you want and Ill come back for more. :lol: And tanks Swimmer I take full credit for that score. :lol:

And just so you know I never take ANYTHING said on the internet seriously so you can raz me all you want and Ill come back for more. :lol: And tanks Swimmer I take full credit for that score. :lol:

A victim willing to be bullied, how much more can a goblin want?

:lol::lol::lol: As long as you beat someone your alright.

As long as I don't beat many scores, it just proves that only the good and amazing scores get posted here. The rest is just afraid to be laughed at.

Last time I asked, there were about 5 or 6 people scoring 4 Kbps on the download test. I once scored 12 Kbps on the upload test, and it took forever... some people have amazing amounts of patience.

Im not affraid of being laughed at' date=' other wise I would never leave the house. :D[/quote']

My mental image of you is degrading. If we ever decide to show pics of ourselves to other on this board, I'd be too scared to see your face. :P

• 2 weeks later...