Mine is faster,lol

maggs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just upgraded my ADSL connection thru SBC Yahoo DSL to the ExpertPlus Package at $44.95/month and NO CAP OR USAGE LIMITS :D The package specs are 1.5-6Mbps down and 608 up. Been having a little trouble until the tech came out earlier today. He musta done something because I am not experiencing the slowdowns I was since upgrading. I am pretty content at the moment :D

I just upgraded my ADSL connection thru SBC Yahoo DSL to the ExpertPlus Package at $44.95/month and NO CAP OR USAGE LIMITS :D The package specs are 1.5-6Mbps down and 608 up. Been having a little trouble until the tech came out earlier today. He musta done something because I am not experiencing the slowdowns I was since upgrading. I am pretty content at the moment :D

thanxz, this is stock winxp settings, with Comcast, and as you know they upped to 3000/256, and waiting for them to open up the pipes on the upload speeds.

tried the program tweaks and manual registry tweaks, but nothing is as stable as the default settings so far. could massage a little more out of download but then upload drops a little and then they don't test as consistently score wise.

later

River~

thanxz, this is stock winxp settings, with Comcast, and as you know they upped to 3000/256, and waiting for them to open up the pipes on the upload speeds.

tried the program tweaks and manual registry tweaks, but nothing is as stable as the default settings so far. could massage a little more out of download but then upload drops a little and then they don't test as consistently score wise.

later

River~

later

River~

later

River~

Just to verify that my connection is okay :D

::: Download Stats :::

Connection is: 5522 Kbps about 5.5 Mbps (tested with 1496 KB)

Download Speed is: 674 KB/sec

Auth Code: 2082831 (validate a http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 99 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 1.52 second(s)

Validation Link :: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/auth_check.cgi?ta=&top=&num=2082831&kbps=5522&gen=gen&a=12.5714285714286&b=0.571428571428571&c=1145.14285714286