Cooking right along today...

unstable

Mother fuckers got a PIPELINE!

lmao... Now, if I could just get it running like that at my apt.... I'd never leave home...

Any ideas on why in the database only shows those scores as 32767?

("Only".... Jeez, I just realized how obnoxious of a question that was...my bad..lol)

BTW, you and cobra have some BADASS signatures... very nice indeed.

lmao... Now, if I could just get it running like that at my apt.... I'd never leave home...

Any ideas on why in the database only shows those scores as 32767?

("Only".... Jeez, I just realized how obnoxious of a question that was...my bad..lol)

BTW, you and cobra have some BADASS signatures... very nice indeed.

Cobra made my sig for me a few weeks ago (or something) ~~ he has become quite the photoshop guy lately. --- and I have become quite photoshop LAZY lately

• 2 weeks later...
My guess is that he edited the post because I see the same thing.. 32767... Interesting that he only has one test results from that computer...

I assure you, Nothing on my end is edited.... Here's another one from today... Same computer.

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 89659 Kbps about 89.7 Mbps (tested with 12160 KB)

Download Speed is:: 10945 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line:: 1601 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 0.09 second(s)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=5TMS1XUAO

But I'd be fairly certain that the validation link will again show 32767 (Which appears to be a limitation of the way the site stores the scores in the datebase, to me).

Here... yet another with a screenshot this time. What say ya cable guy? Would that be a limitation in the way the database stores it? Just curious.. not that big a deal.