I just destroyed my old lan speed

Blunted 2

with networx from softperfect.com and kerio firewall.  this comp is a POS and doesnt even have paint lmao so i cant prove this speed  but i can prove the 18,000 kB sec lan speeds.

i got this speed connecting 2 comps with directly together with cat 6 wire i made about 6 inches and 2 gigabit ethernet cards set at 1000 MB full duplex but the cpu on the POS comp is the bottleneck and was hitting 100% before i hit this speed.  this was just the max it hit which was just a spike. 

validation link? i cant on lan

have to get paint or something to get a screenshot for here

stop messing up my dreams :evil: :evil:  lol j/k i am just trying to setup a sick network and was having trouble a while back and got it to amazing speeds but when i make it really fast on lan it seems to slow the internet and if the internet is fast the lan is slow.  i'm stumped but still messing around

yea van i got it workin good and now my bottleneck is my cpu lmao.  my only problem is now its ethier fast lan and slow internet or fast internet and ok lan.  i messed with cable nut and cant seem to go more unless i can tune each nic card with it cause i have 3 nic's in 2 of the comps