Jump to content

Need some help!!


Recommended Posts

I know this isnt computer related at all, but i need some suggestions.  Some kids deside to key the side of my car, and wondering if anyone know any good scratch movers. Like theres places its in the metal. Ive already place a police report and everything. So if anyone have any suggestion im all open to it. Thanks justin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

then i guess head to your local auto parts store and see what they sugges. make sure to tell them exactly how it looks, if they are good they will even come out to the car to check and see what you need. (of course they might also try to sell you some stuff you don't really need, but that's life, eh?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

justinlay: well u know that u have the right to get 3 estimates and submit to ur insurance company and then request payment directly to u...minus ur deductable of course (u have to ask for it...they never offer this option)...then fix it ur self...that's what i'd do before i tried to any fixes...if it's something like that u had no control over it doesn't go against u for ur rates...check into it...worst case u get some guy from an auto body shop that does side work to fix it right for what u get from ur ins co

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...