Blue Hippo Scam Alert! The $2000+ low end desktop computer

dlewis23

thats all credit is a scam

Credit is just that, credibility to pay your bills. As you get older you will realize this as I have. Credit does allow you lower interest, because you have proven that you are not as much of a liability. They realize that you value your credibility. If you want anyone to trust you you have got to credible.

Credit being a scam (it is up to you, not accusing at all) is usually boasted by individuals that do not pay their bills. I used to be one of those. Paid cash for everything. Now I own a larger home, 19 rental homes, and my wife and I both own previous new vehicles(had a couple of years) and I have credit out the ying yang.

You will learn.  ;)

Yes it is a very good idea to have good credit. The people that have the bad credit and get hooked into the blue hippo nonsense are usually down and out from making too many bad decisions already. People like that have a history of making bad decisions. I know many people like that. You have to try to help them cause they usually have very low esteem. I know this sounds corny to some but if you will take notice you will see. This is just another bad decision to add to their looooong list! :)

A friend of mine got a credit card to get him through the winter. He was a 20+ year rough in carpenter. He was having a good time when it started. One day he asked me how to get out of this enormous debt! I said to start my cutting it into pieces and calling the credit card co. and cancelling. He laughed and asked if I really meant that! I reassured him that that was the beginning to a long road to recovery. And 2 years later he has a new card, and is much more careful!  :mrgreen: