Anyone else having issues with IE7?

ispgeek

Okay....it uses the same XP "fuzzy" display technology that drives me crazy....I like things crisp..clean and without smooth edges.....,guess I am doomed to wear my glasses to surf now....grrr

I have to agree with you on this one, it is very blurry for me. I've adjusted. :grin2:

I have had a couple of issues recently with IE7 where certain web pages do not load properly or completely. Clear cache & cookies, no diff. Pull up FF and it loads. Seems to be choking on some ads, banners, embeds, etc. I didn't notice this until the most recent release, and it is only very few pages.

I have also had a couple of issues with how it sets cookies, and how cookies affect pages loading properly.  Dump and reload cookies, issue resolved.  They just seem to be getting corrupted.

:iamwithstupid::confused2:

Several of the Cpanels I use have expired certs.....so I have to manually go in and accept them...install them...ignore them....yell and scream at them...I know...I know....don't tell me....I have certain things that are priorities....getting all the certs for these updated is not one of them.

:evil: Who me  :?:

Actually I was comparing the resetting of things in your browser, to having to reset everything liike in a total restore. The things I have to remember and redo just to reformat mine. Thinking it is not all that bad what you are doing. Although it is a little tedious just to set up a browser.

Several of the Cpanels I use have expired certs.....so I have to manually go in and accept them...install them...ignore them....yell and scream at them...I know...I know....don't tell me....I have certain things that are priorities....getting all the certs for these updated is not one of them.

I really was not picking on you THAT time ISP.  :azn: