Quick extra bandwidth...

CA3LE

I'm over at my sisters house right now baby sitting my niece and nefew.  I ran a speed test and got the following...  This is just a quick little post showing people a success story.  One out of hundreds of computers that I've come across and optimized in seconds using tools found here... Keep reading...  (you will notice some of the test times are all over the place... I didn't get the idea to optimize the connection till later on :-P)

first test

share-EKPGLDXQR&dual=yes&q2=RV9YZ5D31

second test

share-VY8R500PJ&dual=yes&q2=U4NITB6LD

After applying settings from our [url="http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-1013"]tweak guide[/url] (look under the misc tools menu or look in our guides section)

first test

share-9MJAN03BT&dual=yes&q2=AQLZ5F3VG

second test

share-81D5HBM74&dual=yes&q2=IX67G5EAT

Conclusion

It's easy to see just how quick you can optimize a connection if given the right resources.  For this optimization I used the TPC Optimizer.  After a reboot the 2nd set of tests were ran and in the end the upload speed was increased by 256 Kbps - can't argue with an extra 1/4 Mbps for only litterally 2 minutes out of my day.

So if you haven't already... check out our

[url="http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-1013"]Connection Tweaking Guide[/url]

.  And as always, tell your friends about testmy.net... this site is 100% word of mouth advertised so it's success depends on our users.

- Thanks

-D

[/html]

Before optimization... note the sloooow upload speed