Registration problems

haddikazook

How the heck do you live with it being 81 in your house?  That's hot!  It's currently 62 in my house!

I just checked and it was going up, at 82, I put some more wood in the stove. My thermometer by the window in now down to 22 so I checked the one out back on the N side, 18 degrees and wind from the N. My furnace hasn't run since the beginning of Dec when I lit it and put it through a couple of cycles. :smiley:

The great thing about wood stoves. You don't worry too much about the bill. If it gets too hot open up the door.  :evil6: Really about all you can do. And there really is no waste. It will cool down when it gets good and ready.  :wink:

Of course it will not be that warm in the morning when the eyes open up.  :coffee:  :icon_shaking:

The great thing about wood stoves. You don't worry too much about the bill. If it gets too hot open up the door.  :evil6: Really about all you can do. And there really is no waste. It will cool down when it gets good and ready.  :wink:

Of course it will not be that warm in the morning when the eyes open up.  :coffee:  :icon_shaking:

Just feed the stove and poured a glass of juice for myself. I guess winter is here we now have a few inches over the 2 inches of crust, slipping and sliding, since this topic is about registration problems I should pre-register at the emergency room just to be safe.  :coffee:

I hope not grandpa. Just be careful. My fear of personal breakage tells me when to slow down.  :lol:

I'm trying to be careful. My slowing down isn't coming from being cautious though it's from to many ... occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> 's