ATI x1600 128mb

10.4.10 Tiger (Maybe 10.5  :grin2:)

and a

20in while iMac

2.0Ghz

3GB ram

500GB Hard Drive

ATI x1600 256MB

I really need to keep the 20in for some thing, so i'm trying to find someone for the 17, and since i don't deal with ebay anymore (they suck) ive been asking around at work.

to put it short it involved my account taken over and like $2200 in various changes. So needless to say i don't do ebay anymore. If I really want/need something i buy it through my brothers account, but don't sell on there anymore.

Damn, hard to believe they didn't take care of the situation. AAR    I'll ask around about the iMac, ..........

Damn, hard to believe they didn't take care of the situation. AAR    I'll ask around about the iMac, ..........

Yea Its total BS, but whatever i'm not paying anything.

finally got around to watching this http://www.apple.com/macosx/guidedtour/ and it looks really nice much better then any other OS, can't wait to get use it.

BTW. I love stacks  :grin2:

Its really cool a hell of a lot better than Vista. The stacking is great. My oldest Son is a VP at Rastar Digital Marketing http://www.rastar.com/ . they use imac's when they start replacing them I hope he can get me one!

You'll most likely be spending the better part of your computing time , using the Mac. If not for the sheer stability of a unix based system, the damn things are fun! You get attatched to them as if they were a friend.

You'll most likely be spending the better part of your computing time , using the Mac. If not for the sheer stability of a unix based system, the damn things are fun! You get attatched to them as if they were a friend.

So very true....

Once you switch to a Mac you don't go back to PC's. Something about that UI just sucks you in.  :haha: I think its the genie effect, or Expos

Hehehehehehe.......... got mine, installing on my laptop right now  :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Edit: Holy moly, say install time is about 2 Hrs.................

got mine already done and installed. took about an hour. and from playing with it for 10 minutes I can say by far this is the best OS ever, tiger was really good this is Absolutely Great

I'm glad for you, but seems I have an issue. I have a kernel panic from the get go. Installed properly, when she re-booted for the first time, I had the wonderful " you must shut down the computer" . Now I have a black screen! Called apple, they of course said bring it in, and for 39.95 to look, and possibly a logic board issue that will run you around 359.95, for the part, and 75.00 per hour . It will take around two hours to fix.  Nice!

I'm glad for you, but seems I have an issue. I have a kernel panic from the get go. Installed properly, when she re-booted for the first time, I had the wonderful " you must shut down the computer" . Now I have a black screen! Called apple, they of course said bring it in, and for 39.95 to look, and possibly a logic board issue that will run you around 359.95, for the part, and 75.00 per hour . It will take around two hours to fix.   Nice!

:haha: :haha:

that sucks. Can you just try to run the reinstall again? DId you try and do a upgrade or a new install?

The install went fine.  I did a new install, I had Fedora 7/Ubuntu / opensuse 10.3  running on it, and they all ran fine for a month prior to this.  I did a pmu reset & a nvram reset to re-program the Pram, still Kernel panic.  Bummer!  I think I'm gonna go get a new one, and use this one as an experimental box, I guess.

The install went fine.  I did a new install, I had Fedora 7/Ubuntu / opensuse 10.3  running on it, and they all ran fine for a month prior to this.  I did a pmu reset & a nvram reset to re-program the Pram, still Kernel panic.  Bummer!  I think I'm gonna go get a new one, and use this one as an experimental box, I guess.

That just really sucks tho. those iBook's are a great notebook