dern close cap oversea

VanBuren

:-P Ditto...his speed is faster than us both put together I think.... :(  if he wasn't such a nice guy I could get more pissed.....L0L jk........... We all love ya VanBuren..  :protest:  BTW what makes ya think he cheated....  :o  not Stank_Ho  :shock:

8) Microwave

thank you, i love you guys too  :D

i got very sharp eyes and can see that he edited the speed ( do i have a talant or what?)  :haha:

2,4 KB/s is just too fast  ;)

VanBuren :)

thank you, i love you guys too :D

i got very sharp eyes and can see that he edited the speed ( do i have a talant or what?) :haha:

2,4 KB/s is just too fast ;)

VanBuren :)

Well with photoshop magnification of 500x 20.20  You can clearly see the edited layer(s) that werent properly blended using the latest pixle shader technology. I must admit tho, he did do a pretty decent job. If you wouldnt have pointed it out, ,i wouldnt have noticed! :o

Well with photoshop magnification of 500x 20.20  You can clearly see the edited layer(s) that werent properly blended using the latest pixle shader technology. I must admit tho, he did do a pretty decent job. If you wouldnt have pointed it out, ,i wouldnt have noticed! :o

:haha::lol::haha: