Team Christy Light the Night Walk

CA3LE

November 19th 2012 my sister Christy Dolan lost her battle with Diffused Large B-cell Lymphoma.  In her memory we"ll be participating in the Light the Night Walk in Colorado Springs.

post-2-0-71105200-1407190094.png

We want to encourage you to join us on Thursday September 18, 2014 05:30 PM MST Pioneers Museum in Colorado Springs, CO.  I realize that this isn"t possible for... well... almost everyone here.  You can still help with a donation, luckily that works worldwide.   :razz: 

I"m matching donations for my members who would like to give to this great cause.  Even a little it will help... put down Starbucks for a couple of days or something, you"ll never even notice it. 

The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is behind the Light the Night Walk so you can feel good that your money is going to the right place.  You can also see LLS research successes and how the money is allocated on the LLS website.  They"ve turned people with cancers that had a 4-5 year life expectancy into people who live full normal lives.  Groundbreaking research doesn"t come cheap, they always need funding. 

Please see our team details and donate at the Team Christy Fundraising Page. Thanks for taking the time.

Edited by CA3LE
Links were broken