A RECENT CHANGE? BROKEN UPLOAD REPORTING?

see3ducks

Everything "used" to be fine here until 9/23-24.  Now I see the upload speed being tested BUT no reporting.  I am interested in upload speed because my provider has problems and its upload speed often drops to less than  200k!  This really messed up my VOIP telephone.  Is this just something broken or is a new feature?

Thanks

37 minutes ago, see3ducks said:

Everything "used" to be fine here until 9/23-24.  Now I see the upload speed being tested BUT no reporting.  I am interested in upload speed because my provider has problems and its upload speed often drops to less than  200k!  This really messed up my VOIP telephone.  Is this just something broken or is a new feature?

Thanks

Can you post a screenshot or video of the "upload not reporting" ?? :icon_scratch:

The upload test results don’t normally show a plot like download after a combined upload/download test. The two tests are different type tests.

if you want to see plots containing download test points, go to the My Results page. The upload and download both plot on that page because it’s showing results from multiple tests over the date range selected - assuming you have test data for both for the date range you select

Oh it gives you results, just not graphed on the upload. Interesting.. it shows on public end; Possibly a changed setting? 

@CA3LE possible shed some light on this? 

edit; I've never noticed that lol. It doesn't show upload on the graph after dual test. hm

image.png

On the individual download test plot - your first plot, I’ll let CA3LE explain it correctly. The way I understand it is that the plot is for the computed speeds at points along the path to the test server. If you select points along the plot, it’s shows a percent. I’m not sure what the percent is representing. % of test time ?

IMG_7124.png