Sweet moses :)

You are truly blessed by the cable gods' date=' young grasshopper. May you stay on the speedy path and receive bits by the billions until the end of times.[/quote']

SkylineGTR-R34,

Well RTB said it better than I can. so I agree....lol....... welcome to the site and keep testing and tell your friends:):)

8) Microwave

grrrr... so close

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 4309 Kbps about 4.3 Mbps (tested with 1496 KB)

Download Speed is:: 526 KB/sec

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line:: 77 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 1.95 second(s)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=WQXIX9GDS

Thanks for the kind words my broadband friends :twisted:

I remember being on 56k modem for 4 years since 1995 till 1999, with pings in the 200-300's, downloading a 6mb mp3 took me 2 hours, WHAT A NIGHMARE!!!

Now downloading a 10mb mp3 takes me 1-3 minutes, pings are in the 10's 20's :), ahh the good life!

Get this. I get Comcast Digital Cable Silver with over 200 channel + 10HBO's + the internet for $74 a month/one year, pretty kick ass deal huh!

Poor RTB :cry:

Poor RTB :cry:

Out of 2560 max and overseas it's not that bad, but you don't want to see my upload.

Chello still sucks for online gaming, too much packet loss then.

What's even stranger is that so many people that test at chello's own testserver get results that are waay below of what they should be getting. Hello... all you have to do is change the RWIN! Morons. :roll: